​​​​​​​Despite Irrefutable evidences of Turkish occupation's atrocities international society still remains silent

Despite all the irrefutable evidences of the horrible crimes of the Turkish occupation and its gangs against the Syrian people which had been documented by most of the local and international media cameras with its recent attack on the Syrian territories in the north and east of the country the international society still remained silent towards what is happening there.

Our agency, Hawar news agency ANHA, again monitored the story of families who were forcibly abandoned from their homes under the threat of death, and prevented from returning to their homes by the Turkish occupation mercenaries, the so-called National Army, as is the case of Afaf Muhammad al-Hussein family from al-Ahras region of the district of Zarka, east of the city of Ras al-Ain, eastern Syria, which was forced to flee at the threat of murder.

Afaf Muhammad al-Hussein in the fourth decade of her life, she currently lives in Washokani camp, 12 km west of the city center of al-Hasakah in eastern Syria, after being forced to leave her home and property with the entry of Turkey mercenaries so-called "National Army", she said to our agency ANHA, "The Free Army with its entry into our areas they stole all our possessions in the front of our eyes without being able to prevent them at gunpoint, even the furniture has been stolen, and they burned houses after being stolen."

And added "They forced us to displacement and threatened us with death if we did not leave and if we return again to the area, and they told us that they should pray because they are still alive until now, in reference to the mercenaries have one purpose is to steal civilians' properties, killed the people and making demographic change in the region."

The series of atrocities and crimes of the Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries against the Syrian people continues, such as killing, looting, pillaging and aggression against unarmed civilians, with every aggression on the Syrian territories, which started from the north of the country, the city of Jarablus, through the city of al-Bab, Azaz and Afrin, to the east in GIRÊ SPî/ Tal Abyad and Serêkaniyê/ Ras- al-Ain.

 

Hawar news agency (ANHA) had published hundreds of documents, photos and stories, showing the extent of the crimes committed in the region by the Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries.

Since October 9 of this year, the Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries have been launching their attacks on the regions of northeastern Syria, leaving behind the displacement of more than 300 thousand local residents from the border areas and the occupied areas, as well as more than 400 civilian deaths.

(T/S)

ANHA


Other news