HPG kills 3 Turkish soldiers in Defense areas
The People's Defense Forces carried out a series of qualitative operations against the Turkish occupation led to the killing of 3 Turkish soldiers, and confirmed that the Turkish recent attacks did not result in any casualties.
Today, the Media Center of the People's Defense Forces issued a statement to public opinion on the operations of the Guerrilla forces and the attacks of the Turkish occupation army, which stated:
“The Turkish occupation army is bombing the squares of our Guerrilla forces in northern Kurdistan and the legitimate defense areas the Turkish occupation army unable to achieve any desired results, and its media outlets that practice private warfare, claim that our forces suffered many losses. The recent attacks of the Turkish occupation did not result in any human casualties among the ranks of our Guerrilla forces.
“In the area of Martyr Dalil, west of Zap:
* This November 15, at 08:00, our Guerrilla forces targeted the Turkish occupation army in Judi Hill with individual weapons, the movements of enemy soldiers in the area stopped.
At 10:25, our Guerrilla fighters targeted the Turkish aggression army in Judi Hill, using a sniper tactic, which resulted in the killing of a Turkish soldier.
* On November 16, at 04:30, our Guerrilla forces targeted the enemy army in Judi Hill using sniper tactics which led to killing a Turkish soldier.
At 17:30, our Guerrilla forces launched strong strikes at the occupation inJudi Hill using heavy weapons, and inflicted a strong blow on one of the enemy’s positions.
* November 15, at 14:25, our Guerrilla forces carried out a sniper operation against the Turkish occupation army in Amadiye Hill, resulting in the death of a Turkish soldier.
* On November 16, at 11:30, 12:00, 17:00, 17:15, and 18:00, our Guerrilla fighters targeted Turkish aggression soldiers in Amadiye Hill with heavy weapons, and inflicted strong strikes on two military sites of the occupation.
* November 17, at 12:30 and 16:00, our Guerrilla forces launched strong strikes on the Turkish aggression army in Amadiye Hill with heavy weapons.
* November 18, at 15:00, our Guerrilla fighters launched heavy strikes on the Turkish aggression in Judi Hill.
Attacks by the Turkish occupation army with banned bombs, chemical gases, and marches loaded with explosives:
* On November 16, Turkish occupation drones loaded with explosives bombed the war trenches of our Guerrilla forces in Jarjel Hill in the Metina area, twice.
On the same date, the Turkish occupation army bombed the war trenches of our forces in the resistance square on Orti Hill in the Metina area 19 times with prohibited bombs.
* November 15 and 16, occupation drones loaded with explosives bombed the war trenches in Judi Hill 17 times.
* On November 15 and 16, our military trenches in Judi Hill were bombed once by a drone loaded with explosives and 4 times by bombs banned.
Turkish occupation army attacks:
* November 15 and 16, Turkish occupation state warplanes bombed Bahar Hill in the Martyr Dalil area, west of Zap, 3 times, as well as Seri Metina Square, located in the Metina region, once, and Martyr Sharif Square, in the Khakurk region, twice.
* November 16, Turkish occupation helicopters bombed the Martyr Dalil area, west of Zap.
The areas of Zap, Martyr Dalil, Metina, and Khakurk were also subjected to shelling by Turkish occupation artillery numerous times.”