Human right: with its silence give green light to Tukey to commit international terrorism

The Human Rights Organization in Al-Jazeera region has denounced the failure of international and human rights organizations to express their position on the massacre committed by the Turkish occupation army.

The Turkish occupation and its mercenaries committed yesterday a massacre against the people of Afrin forcibly displaced to al-Shahba, after targeting Tal Rifaat with a number of shells, which led to the death of 10 civilians, including 8 children, in addition to the injury of 12 others, and so far no international human rights organization decry this brutal practices.

On the massacre and the silence of the international community, especially the organizations concerned with the rights of the child, said member of the Organization for Human Rights in Al-Jazeera region, Mohammed Amin Naimi "with its silence international organizations give the green light to commit its crimes, especially UNESCO, which was supposed to act quickly to condemn and denounce this massacre, which committed against children. "

Amin al-Naimi said that the Turkish occupation committed a massacre against children and civilians at a time when there was a meeting of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).

Mohamed Amine al-Naimi explained that international organizations and institutions, from the Human Rights Organization to the Organization for the Prohibition of International Weapons, Amnesty International, the UN Security Council, the Prosecutors of the International Court of Justice, the International Criminal Court and the Strasbourg Court of Human Rights of France ,they are still remained silent towards what happened in NE, Syria of horrible crimes, as well as the massacre of civilians in Tel Rifaat, "he added," This shows that the Turkish state is allowed to practice global terrorism. "

Mohammed Amin Naimi noted that the Turkish state, which practices international terrorism in front of the organizations concerned, refutes the allegations and allegations of those who claim to be concerned with international peace and security. "The crimes committed by the Turkish occupation, starting with the occupation of Jarablus, al-Bab, and Azaz, therefore, the aggression against Afrin on January 20, 2018 and its occupation is a violation of Syrian sovereignty, which are international crimes stipulated in the Rome Statute, which is organized pursuant to the International Criminal Court on July 17, 1998. These crimes are punishable under articles 5, 6, 7 and 8. ''

Mohammed Amin al-Naimi said that the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court has the right to initiate a lawsuit against the president of Turkish state, his defense minister, the chief of staff and the head of Turkish intelligence for crimes against the people of the region.

Mohammed Amin Naimi noted that the resistance of the people of the region is legitimate in international law, in accordance with Article 51 of the UN Charter. And that the people of NE, Syria did not attack Turkey and did not fire a single shot at it, but it jumped over the wall and launched attacks on the people of the region.

(T/S)

ANHA


Other news