- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The Conference of the Islamic Democratic Society activities in North and East under a tent in the city of Qamishlo, in response to Turkish threats to launch aggression on Syrian territory continue(accompanied with photos and videos.)
-ANHA will publish an interview with a member of Daesh wanted by INTERPOL (accompanied with photos and videos.)
The Council of Martyrs' Families in Afrin canton issues a statement to the public opinion regarding violations of the Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries against the Afrin residents and women in particular in Afrin, at Serdem Camp at 12:00 (accompanied with photos and videos.)
- The co-chair of Serekaniye District Council expressed its confidence in the SDF in confronting the Turkish threats. The joint presidency confirmed that the threats affect all components (accompanied with photos and videos.)
- Martyrs' Families Council in Gire Spi rejected any Turkish intervention in the areas of northern and eastern Syria, and stressed that they would resist as their martyrs have resisted to protect this land and achieve freedom (Attached with photos and videos).
Islamic scholars and clerics in north-eastern Syria stressed the need to unite all components of the people in northern and eastern Syria to their ranks and do their duty and support the military forces that defended the region.
- Since July 17, the people of Kobani canton on the Turkish-Syrian border stand at the village of Qara Mog, east of Kobani, to confirm their rejection of Turkish threats of aggression against the region. (Attached with photos and videos).
"The Turkish state threatens the region. Defending and protecting the region is no longer the responsibility of the peoples of the region, but of all the peoples of the world,"Aldar Khalil said.
A number of tribal sheikhs in Syria said that the north of Syria is one of the safest areas, stressing that they will not allow Turkey to enter Syrian territory.
Young Women Union in Afrin organizes a public demonstration against violations of the Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries against women in Afrin in al-Ehdath area of al-Shahba canton at 19:30 (accompanied with photos and videos.)