- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
The residents of Al-Hol area demanded the transfer of women living at al-Hol camp to their designated places because they posed a danger to them. One of them described the camp as a "time bomb." The parents' request came after an internal security force member was stabbed by a Daesh woman. (Photo and video attachment).
- The dignitaries and representatives of the clans and dignitaries in the Qamishlo canton strongly rejected the participation of the Turkish occupation in the "safe zone" because their participation in this region will lead to disasters and massacres against the components and peoples of the region. (Photo and video attachment).
- A member of the coordinating body of the Democratic Change Movement Ziad Watfa said that SDF have the right to try their prisoners, in accordance with their own laws that must not contradict with international laws. (Photo attached).
- Visiting the United Nations headquarters in Geneva and signing an agreement with them is a positive step, Abed Hamed Mhbash, adding that several steps will follow in the future. (Photo attached).