- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The people of north and east Syria on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr to visit the shrines of the martyrs, and bless Eid on them, and the families of the martyrs. (Photo and video attachment).
- The co-chair of al-Hasaka canton's camps Magida Amin said that the process of returning Syrian refugees from the north and east of Syria continues alongside the Iraqi refugees who wish to return, and now the registration is open to the people of Deir ez-Zor. (Photo and video attachment).
- The head of the organizational office of the Future Syria Party ruled out the establishment of a safe zone in northern and eastern Syria, saying that the Syrian people would not accept the presence of Turkish troops on its territory. (Photo and video attachment).
- Sheikh of al-Na'im clan in northern and eastern Syria described the wall built the Turkish occupation is building in Afrin as a "wall of injustice and infringement," calling on the Syrian regime to take a formal position on the violations that are being done against Afrin residents and the construction of the wall. (Photo and video attachment).
Society and life
- The People's Assembly in the city of al-Raqqa rehabilitated Hazima roundabout at the entrance to the northern city, which was damaged during the liberation of the city from Daesh mercenaries as well as the renovation of a number of parks and sidewalks. (Photo and video attachment).