- Following up the resistance of the age in its second phase, and following up the situation of the people of Afrin living in al-Shahba, and events and activities in support of the resistance to the age.
- Following up on the latest developments in the Turkish occupation army attacks on the territories of northern and eastern Syria and Başûr (southern Kurdistan) and the areas of legitimate defense, and the operations of the People’s Defense Forces against the Turkish occupation army.
- Abu Ali Bekesi cell of one of the most dangerous ISIS mercenary cells in the regions of al-Jazeera region, using Turkey as the planning station and the occupied city of Afrin as transit area to the north and east of Syria to carry out the attacks (attached photos and video).
- The representative of the Syrian Modernity and Democracy Party in the area of Serê Kaniyê, considered the mechanism of forming the Constitutional Committee a great prejudice against the components of the region, ignoring 5 million people, and a third of the area of Syrian geography (attached photos and video).
- The co-chair of the Gire Spi District Council Hiven Ismael said that Erdogan's threats come in the context of his desire to change the demographics in the region, through the resettlement of Syrian refugees in Turkey within the regions of northern and eastern Syria (attached photos and video).
- The family of the activist Arin Mirkan recalled their daughter on the fifth anniversary of her martyrdom, renewed their pledge to continue their daughter's path and that, as Kobani was liberated, they would liberate Afrin (attached with photos and video).