- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Residents of border villages in northern Syria wake up daily, struggling to die in villages bordering Turkey's largest camps, in a scene where the residents of these villages live next to a country that has claimed the lives of hundreds of villagers on grounds of national security. (Photo and video attachment).
- Human rights activists stressed that the continued isolation imposed on Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan complicates the search for solutions to the crises in the Middle East. (Photo and video attachment).
The Turkish occupation state continues its threats to northern and eastern Syria, claiming that it will hand over the area to its indigenous population. (Photo and video attachment).
- A member of the regional committee of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in Syria (PDKS) said they agree on the establishment of a safe area in Syria under the Global Coalition not the Turkish supervision, adding that a safe area under the auspices of the international coalition is possible. (Photo and video attachment).