- Following up the resistance of the age in its second phase, and following up the situation of the people of Afrin living in al-Shahba, and events and activities in support of the resistance to the age.
- Following up on the latest developments in the Turkish occupation army attacks on the territories of northern and eastern Syria and Başûr (southern Kurdistan) and the areas of legitimate defense, and the operations of the People’s Defense Forces against the Turkish occupation army.
- Abu Muath is one of the most dangerous external security men for ISIS mercenaries in the regions of the Jazira region. He carried out, directed and planned dozens of attacks that killed more than 200 people, including the attacks on the eve of Newroz 2015, the center of the Internal Security Forces, the assassination of Marwan al-Fateh, and the targeting of an international coalition patrol. (Attached with photos and video).
- Since World War II, Syria has witnessed many changes in constitutions, but the common denominator among them is that they do not represent the cultural, religious and national diversity in Syria, and these constitutions have led to major crises. Will the last committee announced by the United Nations lead to new results while committing old mistakes? (Attached with photos).
Farid Ati, the co-chair of the General Council of the Autonomous Administration of northern and eastern Syria, stressed that they support the return of all the Syrian people abroad, pointing out that some countries are playing on the refugees' card to serve their agendas. (Attached with photos and video).
- Many notables and dignitaries of Dêrik region expressed their rejection of the Syrian Constitutional Committee and its outputs, stressing that they represent only parties that reject the rights of peoples and components. (Attached with photos and video).