- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- many people of the city of Kobani attacks the Turkish state on southern Kurdistan, and international silence on the Turkish government's attacks against the Kurds, and called for the unification of the Kurdish class to stand in the face of Turkish violations. (Photo and video attachment).
- 67 civilians were killed, including children and women within a year and three months under the Turkish occupation of Afrin, including those killed under torture or death, and the kidnapping of more than 1100 civilians. (Photo and video attachment).
- Riyad Derar pointed out, " The Syrian Democratic Council (MSD) seeks to complete its project to gather the largest possible number of opposition spectra in order to unite the Syrian opposition by starting a round of meetings and consultations abroad after the Syrian-Syrian dialogue at home." (Photo and video attachment).
- Politicians stressed that the establishment of any safe area should not be hostile party role in it, so Turkey should not have any role in the safe area in northern Syria, because it is a party hostile to the peoples of the region with all its components. (Photo and video attachment).
- Politicians have indicated that there are guarantees and evidence of the crimes that Daesh mercenaries have committed in northern and eastern Syria, and that any perpetrator on any particular geographical area should be held accountable where they committed the crime. (Photo and video attachment).
Society and life
Environmentalist Mustapha Shekhmous said that the burning of crops killed a large number of worms and nitrogenous bacterial organisms, which help stabilize atmospheric nitrogen in soil, which is essential for soil fertility, analysis of previous crop residues, transformation into beneficial nutrients and the formation of iron, copper and phosphorus materials. (Photo and video attachment).
The northern regions of Syria are famous for their nature, which is characterized by vast areas free of trees, and the cultivation of wheat and barley fields, which is a major loss for the citizens, but the lack of trees negatively affects the environment in many areas. (Photo and video attachment).