- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Women who joined Daesh mercenaries said they were subjected to violence and injustice, asserting that the Islamic religion is innocent of the practices of mercenaries and called for their return to their country. (Photo and video attachment).
Since the occupation of Afrin, the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries have been mercilessly burning its forests which span reached about 11,000 hectares, amid the silence of the international community and the organizations concerned with the protection of the environment. (Photo and video attachment).
A member of the Revolutionary Leftist Movement of Algeria, Shaher Wahib, said that Rojava revolution is "a real democratic experience in the Middle East", indicating that foreign countries seek to achieve their economic interests in the Syrian crisis. (Photo and video attachment).
- A number of women confirmed that the free will of women and parliamentarian Leyla Guven's resistance and her comrades who went on hunger strike made impossible and achieved their dreams of lifting the isolation of the international leader of Abdullah Ocalan. (Photo and video attachment).
Society and life
- The organizations' failure returns to the scene, at al-Hol camp, there are organizations and charities that do not help the least the displaced at all. At all the camps in northern and eastern Syria, they did not play their role in providing the needs of the displaced. (Photo and video attachment).