- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
-Idris iso, a politician, noted that Russia no longer believes in the trade-offs of the new military bases in the areas of al-Shahbaa, noting that Turkey will rule because it is an occupant state and has no rights in Syria. (Photo and video attachment).
Akram Makhshoush said that Turkey seeks to erase the Kurdish identity by building the wall around Afrin and settling its mercenaries. "Therefore, we as Syrians should stand before these violations that are taking place in Afrin," he said. (Photo and video attachment).
- Saleh Muslim said that the role and proposals of the Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan cannot be ignored in finding a solution to the crisis in the Middle East in general and Syria in particular in the next stage. (Photo and video attachment).
- In order to encourage the people of Hajin town to return to their homes liberated from mercenaries, People's Municipality has launched several service projects to improve the service reality in the town and serve 76 thousand people. (Photo and video attachment).
- The People's Assembly in the Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood of Aleppo continues to implement projects that provide service to the people and improve the reality of the neighborhood, projects implemented and others under implementation and service plans set by the municipality in mind. (Photo and video attachment).
- The women of Kobani began collecting grape leaves and storing them for use in the winter. (Photo and video attachment).