-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
-Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
-Following up the combing operations carried out by the Syrian Democratic Forces in al-Bagouz after liberating it completely from IS mercenaries.
- The Syrian-Syrian Dialogue Forum holds in the city of Kobani will continue on its second and final day (attached with photo and video).
- Funeral ceremonies of two martyrs of the self-defense forces who were martyred in the city of Manbij to their last resting place at the shrine of the martyr Mahmoud Tohma at 13:00. (attached with photo and video).
The Martyrs Council in Al-Hasakah, districts of al-Darbasiya, Serê Kaniyê and Dêrik organize a memorial ceremony for the martyr Agid Qorkmaz and the martyrs of February and March at the Shrine of the Martyr Dijwar in the village of Dawoodiya, the Martyr Rustem Judi, Serê Kaniyê martyrs shrine, and Martyr Xebat Dêrik at 10:00 (Attached with photo and video).
On the occasion of the Resistance Week, the military force in the area of Tirbe Spiyê presented a military parade at the Martyr Dilsher Shrine. (attached with photo and video).
The military forces in the region of Qamişlo are organizing a central celebration in the 12 March Martyrs' Stadium in the city of Qamişlo, to celebrate the victory of the Syrian Democratic Forces against Daesh mercenaries at 12.00. (attached photo and video).
- The martyrs' parents of Manbaj told the peoples of northern and eastern Syria to preserve the gains made by the martyrs and preserve their heritage, and they declared after the declaration of defeat that the care should be taken of the danger after the urging stage and their dormant cells and their ideas nestled in the minds of many. (Photo and video attachment).
Amjad Osman said Turkey's presence in Syria is more dangerous than Daesh. He also called on the international forces to take a clear stance towards the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries in northern and eastern Syria. (attached with photo and video).
- A number of Syrian politicians from the city of Aleppo pointed out that the main objective of the Syrians is to liberate the Syrian territories from the Turkish occupation and to utterly reject the division of the Syrian geography, saying: "We welcome Syria to be united and plural against sectarianism."
- The Women's Committee in al-Shahba canton organizes an exhibition of handicrafts at the Martyr Axin Center for Culture and Art in Fafin district of al-Shahba canton at 12:00 (attached with photo and video).