- Following up the resistance of the age in its second phase, and following up the situation of the people of Afrin resident in al-Shahba, and events and activities in support of the resistance to the age.
- Following up on the latest developments in the Turkish occupation army attacks on the territories of northern and eastern Syria and Başûr (southern Kurdistan) and the areas of legitimate defense, and the operations of the People’s Defense Forces against the Turkish occupation army.
- The Union of Physicians of al-Jazeera Region will hold its first conference under the slogan "Health knowledge towards building an ecological and democratic society" at Afrin Hall in Qamishlo at 10.00. (Attached with photos and video).
- The Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries in Afrin canton and the areas controlled by the Turkish language in schools has imposed the Turkish language as the official language as well as Arabic instead of education in the Kurdish mother language. (Attached with photos and video).
- The women of the Yazidi community in Tal Rifaat district in al-Shahba district denounced the actions of the Kurdistan Regional Government (Başûr) to prevent the coverage of Çira TV in Shengal in conjunction with the approaching Hajj, stressing that Çira TV is working to spread the culture of Yazidi society only. (Attached with photos and video).
- On behalf of the Syrians, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres announced the formation of the Constitutional Committee, following a summit between the leaders of Russia, Iran and Turkey in Ankara, a committee that excluded representatives from five million Syrians, and sparked considerable controversy in the democratic circles with low expectations of its success. (Attached with photos and video).
- Joan Isso stressed the need to convene a conference to stand together to unify the Kurdish ranks, and called for putting partisan interests aside, noting that the parties that refuse to participate and work to thwart the conference respond to the instructions and directives of the Turkish state. (Attached with photos and video).
-Rustam Bakr, an administrator of the Future Syria Party, believes that the conflict of views between the regime and representatives of mercenary groups on the Constitutional Committee will lead to failure and stressed the Autonomous Administration is rightful to reject a constitution that it does not represent the administration. (Attached with photos and video).
Culture and Art
- The Rojava Movie Commune is preparing to hold the 4th International Rojava Movie Festival on November 13, and the preparatory committee has so far received 1,500 films from most countries of the world. (Attached with photos and video).