- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The elders of the Al-Raqqa tribes described the step taken by the Autonomous administration of northern and eastern Syria to take the displaced women and children in Al-Hol camp as a positive and fruitful step (accompanied with photos and videos).
- The Committee of Antiquities in the region of Afrin documented a series of violations of the occupation, against the sites and archaeological sites in Afrin, to send them to UNESCO(accompanied with photos and videos).
- The leader of the Syrian Democratic Forces said that their security and military operations are continuing against the cells of mercenaries(accompanied with photos and videos).
- Children of mercenaries those in the camp are demanding that their governments to bring them back to home(accompanied with photos and videos).
- The Turkish occupation uses all ways and means to change the demographic structure of Afrin by settling the population of Idlib province
- US sanctions on Iran .. stages and details of their effects and the mechanisms of the latest threat(accompanied with photos and videos).
- The phenomenon of drug abuse among young people has recently spread without the awareness of its seriousness and negative effects.
Society and life
- The head of the Kurdish Red Crescent in the region of Afrin Angela Rasho said that the centers of the Crescent in al-Shahba and the area of Shirawa work to increase efforts to provide treatment to the people, asking human rights agencies to expedite the provision of assistance(accompanied with photos and videos).
- A serious and life-threatening phenomenon has spread among children in the Syrian capital Damascus without taking any action by the Syrian regime. An activist from the capital reported our agency for what he saw(accompanied with photos and videos).