-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The Conference of the Islamic Democratic Society to be held on the level of North and East Syria and Rojava today at the Center of Culture and Art at 9:00 am (photo and video attachment).
- Under the theme "with our language and culture, we will live," the school administration, in cooperation with the Education Body in the region of al-Jazeera will organize the second school festival at the Mohammed Sheikho Center for Culture and Art in the city of Qamishlo at 10:00. (Photo and video attachment).
- Sheikhs of clans in the city of Manbij called for the establishment of an international court under the supervision of the international community to hold Daesh mercenaries accountable in the areas where they committed crimes against humanity "to receive punishment for their crimes."
- The people of Kobani expressed their refusal to establish the safe areas that Erdogan talks about and said: "The Turkish occupation state massacres on a daily basis before our eyes and now promoted through the media and says that it will establish safe areas in Rojava. We do not need safe areas because our areas are safe without Turkey. (Photo and video attachment).
- Jurist and lawyer Khalid Abdullah highlighted the issue of the spatial specialization of trials, which requires the trial of the accused in the "place of the offense", while talking about the subject of the trial of Daesh mercenaries. Abdullah noted that the Legislative Council in the DAA of northern and eastern Syria is seeking to enact a law to prosecute mercenaries based on this principle. (Photo and video attachment).
- Farhan al-Issa explained that the hostility of the Turkish state to the Syrian people is clear again, after the construction of the separation wall to separate Afrin from the Syrian territory, stressing that the components of north and east of Syria will stand in the face of attempts to divide Syria. (Photo and video attachment).