- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The people of Afrin region conclude their sit-in, which they began in solidarity with the campaign of open hunger strike, by issuing a statement to the public opinion. (Photo and video attachment)
- Hunger strikers in al-Jazeera region continue their hunger strike for the ninth day in a row, in the strike tents set up in the July 19th Park in Qamishlo canton. (Photo and video attachment).
- At an official press conference, a group of Uzbek citizens will be handed over to an official government delegation at the Department of Foreign Relations in Qamishlo at 05:00 pm.
- There are 327 children and orphans of Daesh mercenaries, aged between 6 and 12 years old, in al-Hol camp, north of Syria. These children are waiting for an unknown fate amidst the silence of their governments which would not take them back. (Photo and video attachment)
- The people of ad-Darbasiya hope that security and safety will prevail in the northern and eastern areas of Syria and liberate them soon, as Eid al-Fitr approaches. (Photo and video attachment)
-The dignitaries and notables of Afrin expressed their dissatisfaction with the failure of the Syrian regime to take a serious position on the efforts of the Turkish state to divide Syria and occupy its territory, in reference to the partition wall, which the Turkish occupation continues to build in Afrin. (Photo and video attachment)
What did northern and eastern Syria witness last week? (Picture attached)-