- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Kongra Star concludes sit-in in solidarity with campaign of hunger strike and strikers until death on its ninth day inside the solidarity tent in the area of Ahdath, with the participation of Martyrs' Families Council and the people of Afrin on the last day. (Photo and video attachment).
The people of al-Jazeera region continue their strike for the eighth day in a row in the tents set up in the July 19 Park in the city of Qamishlo, in support of Leyla Guven and all her hunger strikers. (Photo and video attachment).
- The sheikhs and dignitaries of the city of al-Raqqa considered that the presence of the Turkish occupation in Syrian territory is illegal, and it is considered an attack, and stressed that the tribesmen will stand before any aggression on the Syrian territories. (Photo and video attachment).
- The people of Afrin, who live in semi-destroyed houses and camp in al-Shahba canton confirmed that the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries and through the construction of the separation wall in the vicinity of Afrin canton will not break their will to liberate Afrin and asked the Syrian regime and all concerned parties to act immediately on these acts. (Photo and video attachment).
- Afrin Folklore played an important role in preserving its customs and traditions and distinguishing them from other international cultures through their participation in international festivals. It was an icon of the Kurdish Afrin folklore in the Middle East and the world. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Iraqi government has again promised to evacuate its citizens who want to return, who have sought refuge in northern and eastern Syria. The Iraqi Ministry of Human Rights and Refugees has renewed promises to return its citizens to their homes after Eid al-Fitr. (Photo and video attachment).
- Al-Shahba dam in the areas of al-Shahba (Northern Aleppo countryside) is considered one of the strategic dams in the countryside of Aleppo, to protect the city from the floods of the Qweiq River. The farmers had the benefit of the dam lake in irrigating the agricultural lands; however, the mercenaries of the Turkish occupation walk in the footsteps of Daesh mercenaries as they are throwing bodies and contaminated materials in it. (Photo and video attachment).