-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
-Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
-Following up the combing operations carried out by the Syrian Democratic Forces in al-Bagouz after liberating it completely from IS mercenaries.
-Tens of thousands of people from north and east of Syria celebrate the victory of the Syrian Democratic Forces against Daesh mercenaries in their last stronghold, where celebrations are held in the main squares in the cities and regions of northern Syria.
- The people of Girê Spî canton celebrate Newroz 2019 at the public park in the canton at 9.00 (photos and video attached).
- In conjunction with the announcement of the defeat of mercenaries, a number of martyrs' families in the city of Raqqa expressed their pride and pride in the sacrifices made by their children in order to protect the regions of northern and eastern Syria. The families of the martyrs confirmed that the sacrifices of their children were crowned with victory (attached to pictures and video).
-The leaders of the Syrian Shammar tribe congratulated the people of northern and eastern Syria, for the great victory achieved by SDF.
- The elders and dignitaries of the city of al-Raqqa congratulated the Syrian Democratic Forces on the victory they described as "the victory of good over evil and despotism" which they achieved on Daesh mercenaries, and said that the great joy would be liberating Afrin from Turkish fascism.
- The Syrian Democratic Forces announced their victory in the last stronghold in northeastern Syria, while a tripartite meeting was held between the Syrian regime, Iraq and Iran to discuss the American escalation against Iran's allies in the region. (photos attached)
- "Several political parties have opened their offices in Rojava, except for the Kurdish National Council," said Dilawir the official spokesperson of the Diplomatic Relations Committee at the Kurdistan National Congress-Rojava branch. Assuring that they would not give up the project already started with till making it successful since the Kurdish national security is a red line to them. (photos and video attached).