- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The sit-in in the city of Kobani in solidarity with the hunger strikers in rejection of the isolation imposed on leader Abdullah Ocalan continues. (Photo and video attachment).
- The solidarity with the campaign of hunger strikers continues on its eighth day inside the solidarity tent in the area of Ahdath with the participation of the Culture Center of al-Shahba as well as the people of al-Shahba. (Photo and video attachment).
- The people of al-Jazeera region continues their strike in the sit-in tents set up in July 19th Park in the city of Qamishlo for the seventh day in a row, in support of Leyla Guven and her comrades (photo and video attachment).
- The management of al-Hol camp added two new sectors to the camp, thus becoming eight sectors, after the number of residents in the camp reached 73 thousand people, with the continued failure of international organizations to assist the displaced. (Photo and video attachment).
- The people of the city of al-Raqqa stressed that the goal of the wall being built today in the lands of Afrin is to divide the Syrian territory and annex the area of Afrin to the territory of the Turkish occupation, adding: "The international community must move with conscience regarding the construction of the partition wall in Syria."
- The silence of Damascus and the international community gave Turkey the legitimacy of arrogance and occupation in several areas of Syria, said the director of the organizational department of the Democratic Union Party in Girê Spî (Photo and video attachment).
- Politicians stressed that the people will not be fooled by what Turkey is doing in its quest to end the strike process, and explained that the strikers are sending a message through the strike that the Kurdish people love brotherhood and peace and seek freedom for them and others. (Photo and video attachment).