-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Kongra Star in al-Hasaka organized a demonstration in solidarity with the resistance of the prisons and the support of the hunger strikers demanding the lifting of the isolation of Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan at 10:00 (photo and video attachment).
- The Sudanese commissioned minister and the envoy of the Sudanese Foreign Minister, Badruddin Ali, said that they are happy to triumph over Daesh. He pointed out that Sudan is not immune to it, referring to the presence of Daesh in Libya and neighboring African countries in Sudan. (Photo and video attachment).
- Special sources confirmed to our agency about the hidden reasons behind the crisis of gasoline and diesel in the areas governed by the Syrian regime at home, pointing out that the step came from the same regime in a failed attempt to impose a siege on the regions of the north and east at the expense of the Syrian people. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Bureau of Religions and Beliefs in the DAA of North and East Syria is to complete the preparations for the convening of the conference of the Islamic democratic society to be held at the end of this month, with the participation of hundreds of Islamic figures from inside and outside Syrian territory. (Photo and video attachment)
- The co-chair of the Syriac Union Party called on the international community to shoulder its responsibilities and exert pressure on all parties to activate the political solution in Syria under the auspices of the United Nations, and to implement international resolutions and ensure the participation of all actors on the ground. (Photo and video attachment).
- Independent politician Radwan Agri said that Turkey is losing all its "ambitions" in the Middle East, "which is squandering its dreams of expansion due to the internal crisis and its loss of local elections." He added that Turkey was behind the recent attacks on Aleppo. (Photo and video attachment).
For the first time after their liberation, the women of Shahba participated in a closed intellectual training course, describing it as a historic step to educate and train themselves after male mentality marginalized and suppressed them by mercenaries' practices.
Society and life
- fears of displaced people in Arishah refugee camp have escalated following the recent heavy rainfall in the camp, especially after the floods that took place next to the camp and the mixing of rainwater with sewage. A number of displaced people criticized the humanitarian organizations for not providing any assistance to the displaced. (Photo and video attachment).