- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Armenian women from the city of Girê Spi told Hawar news agency during their participation in the sit-ins held in Girê Spi in response to Turkish threats that Turkey aims to restore the glory of the Ottoman Empire in the region. (Photo and video attachment).
- Community Protection Forces, along with other security and military forces, continue to do their duty to protect the security and stability of the region in the midst of tensions that are worsening the situation in general. The members of these forces say that "Turkey through its threats is aimed at striking the security of the region." (Photo and video attachment).
- In July 19, 2012, the people of the city of Kobani took to the streets and raised the flags of the revolution on the buildings after they expelled elements of the Syrian regime from the city after weeks of mass demonstrations where the elements of the regime suppressed demonstrations here, too. (Photo and video attachment).
- Turkey's receipt of the S-400 system, oil exploration on average and Turkish threats against northern and eastern Syria have put Turkey in a critical position it cannot overcome, Middle East affairs expert Hamida Yegit said. "Turkey is carrying the ball of fire and there will be a deep crisis soon," she said. (Photo and video attachment).
- The co-chair of the Autonomous Administration Farid Atti said that the threats of the head of power in the Turkish state Erdogan stems from his fear of the transfer of concepts of democracy from the areas of the administration to the Turkish interior, indicating that they follow the path of dialogue to resolve the issues of the region. (Photo and video attachment).
Society and life
- The regime forces to impose huge sums of money on the passage of foodstuffs, medicines and fuel to al-Shahba canton, which is inhabited by tens of thousands of people of Afrin canton, forcibly removed from the canton as a result of the Turkish occupation since March 2018. (photo and video attachment).