-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Residents of the city of al-Hasakah bid farewell martyrs in the Martyr Dijwar Shrine in the village of Dawoudia at 13:00. (Photo and video attachment).
- The doctors supervising the conditions of hunger strikers and demanding the removal of isolation from Ocalan, stressed that the health condition of hunger strikers is critically at risk, noting that if necessary measures are not taken or their demands are met, there is a real risk to their lives. (photo attached).
- Turkey's terms do not mean a safe area as much as occupation.
Ibrahim al-Qaftan said that the AKP wants to expand the region it occupies and to re-establish chaos. He called on the world to participate in combating terrorism and supporting security and stability in the region, pointing out that Turkey wants chaos to export its internal problems to neighboring countries. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Kongra Star is organizing a demonstration in the area of Tirbe Spiyê in support of parliamentarian Laila Guven's resistance and her fellow hunger strikers at 10:00.
- The Syrian Revolutionary Youth Movement in the Afrin Region issued a statement condemning the Turkish threats to occupy more Syrian territory. The statement will be read at Al-Awda camp at 13:00 (photo and video attachment).