- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
The human rights organization in the region of Afrin documented a series of violations and crimes committed by the Turkish army and its mercenaries against the people of Afrin in May and June. The officials of the organization confirmed that the practices of the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries are considered war crimes against humanity and appealed to the international community to prosecute the perpetrators of these crimes. (Photo and video attachment).
- the Iraqi political analyst As'ad al-Abbadi described the case of the trial of Daesh foreigner mercenaries as the major problem, and stressed the need to increase the frequency of contact with the international community and those concerned for these mercenaries and to reduce the additional material and security costs that result from their survival on what they are now. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Turkish state seeks to occupy southern Kurdistan and the Middle East in general and expand the borders of its state, the writer and politician Ali Karimi said. He warned of the Turkish occupation will extend to Mosul and Baghdad in case not addressed. (Photo and video attachment).
- The member of the Syrian Women's Council in Aleppo, Haifa Hassan, confirmed that the meeting of the Women's Council in Ain Issa was a fundamental step for women and the source to highlight the women who were subjected to war in the name of religion in Syria. (Photo and video attachment).
Society and life
-People's Municipality in Al-Basira has achieved success at the service level in the town of Al-Basira and its affiliated villages in providing services and securing all life commitments despite the meager resources. (Photo and video attachment).