- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second phase, and following up the situation of the people of Afrin residing in al-Shahba, and activities in support of the Resistance to the Age.
- Following up the latest developments in the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the territory of northern and eastern Syria and Basur (southern Kurdistan) and areas of legitimate defense, and operations of the HPG against the Turkish occupation army.
As part of the restructuring of the Syrian Democratic Forces, the military forces announce the formation of Qamishlo Military Council in the Martyr Dalil Sarokhan Shrine in the city of Qamishlo. In the same context, the military council of Tel Brak will be announced. (Photo and video attachment).
- Aldar Khalil noted that Ocalan has been struggling for years to achieve a democratic, societal revolution among peoples, and put it all through the books and arguments he wrote. Its assessments are not only interim assessments or views for a particular political stage, but for a democratic revolution. (Photo and video attachment).
- The representative of the Democratic Conservatives Party Faraj al-Hamoud noted that the thought of the leader Abdullah Ocalan moved the region from the frozen mind, which was dominated by the spirit of racism and selfishness, to a liberal democratic mentality, carrying honesty and loyalty and courage. (Photo and video attachment).
Al-Shaddadi said that the international community and the United Nations should make the right decision to the place of the International Tribunal. They said, "We are paying the tax to defeat terrorism, and we have offered thousands of martyrs, and today we have our own administration and the right to establish the tribunal on the land of northern and eastern Syria. (Photos and video)
- A member of the Future Syria Party - Afrin Mohammed Rashid said that the confrontations in Idlib will take another new direction outside what was agreed upon in Sochi or in Astana. He pointed out that the war in Idlib will not be the border to end the conflict in Syria. (Photo and video attachment).
- The women of Afrin noted that what the leader of the Kurdish people, Abdullah Ocalan, focused on in his last message will bring him resistance and raise the pace of the struggle, and assured that they will follow the footsteps, thought and philosophy of leader Ocalan, who calls for peace. (Photo and video attachment).