- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The solidarity campaign with hunger strike continues on its fourth day in Ahdath district, with the participation of representatives of the DAA of Afrin region. While in Qamishlo, the hunger strike continues for the third day in a row to support Leyla Guven and her comrades. (Photo and video attachment).
"The hunger strike campaign is a great sacrifice against the Turkish occupiers," said the politicians and lawyers of the Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood in Aleppo. They pointed out that failure to meet the hunger strikers' demands is a grave sign of continued drastic violations of human rights. (photo and video attachment)
Akram Sadiq said that the Turkish occupation of the city of Afrin came with political, regional and international consensus, which is contrary to international laws and conventions. He pointed out that the Turkish occupation seeks to divide Syria. (photo and video attachment)
- Secretary-General of the Communist Party of Kurdistan Necmettin Mullah Omar said that Erdogan and his party will not go unpunished for their crimes in Syria. Noting the liberation of Afrin is possible by cohesion and unity. (Photo and video attachment).
- Kongra Star in Girê Spî will issue a public statement to support the hunger strikers led by Kurdish parliamentarian Leyla Guven, at 10.00 (photo and video attachment).
- The statistics of women's organizations in Girkê Legê area indicate that there has been an unprecedented rise in divorce cases over the past two years. The Women's House and Kongra Star officials attribute it to minor marriage and migration, in addition to poor living conditions. (photo and video attachment)
Society and Life
- The people of Aleppo maintain the atmosphere of Ramadan, despite the economic and security changes and high prices, despite the fact that the city witnesses daily shelling and clashes (photo and video attachment).