- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Dozens of archaeological sites in Afrin have been, vandalized and stolen. More than 16,000 archaeological artifacts are in the Turkish museum, most of them belonging to the Afrin(accompanied with photos and videos.)
-The sit-in initiated by the people of Kobanî on the border with Bakur of Kurdistan continues in the village of Qara Mugh, east of the city of Kobanî on the second day(accompanied with photos and videos.)
-A central demonstration in the area of Darbasiya of Hasaka denouncing the recent Turkish threats to the regions of northern and eastern Syria, at 17:00(accompanied with photos and videos.)
-The residents of the region of Qamishlo march to denounce attacks by the Turkish occupation on the areas of Başûr Kurdistan, and the Turkish reinforcements on the borders of the north and east of Syria(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- The leaders of Arab tribes in the area of Tal Hamis demanded to prosecute elements of mercenaries, in areas of northern and eastern Syria through an international court with the support of the International Coalition, explaining that the mercenaries committed crimes against the civilians of the region(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- On the occasion of the seventh anniversary of the revolution of 19 July, the Syrian Revolutionary Youth Movement is organizing a march in the Sheikh Maqsoud neighborhood of Aleppo at 20:30 (accompanied with photos and videos.)
Syrian opposition politician Akram al-Dawli stressed that the Syrian Democratic Council(MSD) has taken steps in the right direction and its participation in the negotiation tracks is necessary to achieve better and more comprehensive representation(accompanied with photos and videos.)
A member of the Office of Relations of the Syrian Democratic Council-Aleppo branch Fatima Hasino confirmed that the Turkish practices in the occupied areas from Syria "confirms its endeavor to repeat the model of the Iskenderun area in the region, so the current stage requires a popular uprising against the occupation(accompanied with photos and videos.)
The Revolution of Rojava recognizes the revolution of women because they have an active role in the revolution that will enter its eighth year she had a great role in developing a community economy that limits monopoly(accompanied with photos and videos.)