- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
-A sit-in is organized in the village of Qara Qusak south of Kobani, denouncing the Turkish attacks against southern Kurdistan and Turkey's violations against Afrin at 18:00 (photo and video attachment).
Firat Center for Studies, at a press conference, reveals the results of a questionnaire on DAA and information in northern and eastern Syria, at its headquarters in the city of Qamişlo at 11.00. (Photo and video attachment).
- The areas of DAA witness the visit of several Western delegations which discussed several files related to developments in the region, and delegations expressed their support for the administration in the political process and the establishment of an international tribunal for the trial of Daesh mercenaries, along with the file of reconstruction and security issues. (Photo and video attachment).
- A number of residents of the Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood said that the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries are cutting, burning trees and crops in northern and eastern Syria, contrary to all religious norms and international laws. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Syrian regime is not satisfied with the Turkish occupation of Syrian territory, but is forced to take into account the Russian position, said the academic and researcher in Turkish affairs and director of the Center for Strategic Studies in Beirut, Dr. Mohammad Noureddine. "What is happening in the demilitarized zone are skirmishes that will not develop into open and inclusive war between the two sides of the conflict. (photo attached).