- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
The Martyrs' Families Council in Qamishlo delivers a statement to the public at 10 am at the Shrine of the Martyr Dalil Sarokhan on the occasion of Martyrs' Day. In the same context, the Syrian Democratic Forces will present a military parade at the Tal Hamis Martyrs' Shrine at 11.00. (Photo and video attachment).
- The families of the martyrs bless martyrs' day on all their relatives in Kurdistan and northern and eastern Syria, and stressed that the commemoration on this day is the renewal of the covenant in the footsteps. (Photo and video attachment).
- The leaders of the families of Deir ez-Zor condemned the actions carried out by some tribesmen in the villages of Deir ez-Zor, which benefited sleeping cells to instill discord between the people of the region "under the cover of the demand to improve the service reality in the newly liberated Deir ez-Zor countryside."
The General Commander of al-Bab Military Council Jamal Abu Juma said that the Turkish occupation is working to create chaos in the occupied city of al-Bab, and it is the first beneficiary of that, stressing that they will continue their struggle until the liberation of all Syrian territory from the Turkish occupation. (Photo and video attachment).
- The solidarity activity with the campaign of the hunger strike continues inside the solidarity tent in the district of al-Shahba district with the participation of the Union of Young Women and the Committee for Training the Democratic Society. (Photo and video attachment).