- Following up the resistance of the age in its second phase, and following up the situation of the people of Afrin resident in al-Shahba, and the events and activities in support of the resistance to the era.
- Following up on the latest developments in the Turkish occupation army attacks on the territories of northern and eastern Syria and Başûr (southern Kurdistan) and the areas of legitimate defense, and operations of the People’s Defense Forces against the Turkish occupation army.
- One of the leaders of the Sadat Arab tribe, Hussein Sadat, denied the allegations of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan about the existence of tribes that support the plans of the Turkish occupation in northeast Syria, and called on the Turkish President to mention the name of one clan supporting the occupation (Attached with photos and video).
- Member of the Central Committee of the Kurdish Democratic Party in Syria (al-Barti), called on some of the Kurdish political parties and political parties to retreat from their positions and agendas and their relations with some parties that are hostile to the Kurdish issue. (Attached with photos and video).
- The member of the Future Syria Party-Aleppo’s branch, Welat Al, said that the tripartite summit in Ankara represents a continuation of the deals between its parties and pointed out that Turkey has lost many of its cards in Syria, the weakest party in the summit. (Attached with photos and video).
- Suleiman Arab, all Kurdish parties, including the Kurdish National Council to engage in efforts to unite the Kurdish ranks, while criticizing the positions of the council far from the interest of the Kurdish people. (Attached with photos and video).
- Syrian journalist Baha al-Awam stressed that "the tripartite meeting of Astana will discuss an old settlement that has not been completed in Idlib, where the differences between them can no longer be ignored or postponed" (attached with photos and video).
- The relationship between Iran and the United States occupies a considerable part of the crises of the Middle East and plays an in-depth role, where in everyone's memory only the tension and disagreement between these two countries exists, and no one remembers the friendship between them, which can return. (photo attachment)