- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Citizens in villages bombed by the Turkish occupation army, say they will not leave their villages, and stressed the continuity of resistance in the face of the occupation(accompanied with photos and vides.)
-The Libyan writer and academician, Jibril al-Obeidi confirmed that Erdogan's government is interfering in Arab affairs in order to implement its aspirations and ambitions to restore what he called "the second Ottoman". He pointed out that Erdogan's government is involved in corrupting the Libyan political process(accompanied with photos and vides.)
- The lawyer Serousht Halabja, held the Kurdish political party in Başûr (southern Kurdistan) the direct responsibility for the attacks on Başûr saying "The facilitation of Turkish military operations in the region, especially by the Kurdistan Democratic Party (PDK), is a good evidence of the partisan interests between the parties(accompanied with photos and vides.)"
- The Syrian Youth, in coordination with the Youth and Sports Committee of the Council of Serekaniya, is organizing a march to denounce the attacks of the Turkish occupation(accompanied with photos and vides.)
The Women's Department in Deir ez-Zor organized seven women's communes in the town of Hossan in the western suburb of Deir ez-Zor, in three separate meetings(accompanied with photos and vides.)