- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan.)
- DAA gave permission to unregistered parties in the region to open their offices by KNK initiative, but four months later, these offices were not opened, and to find out why we contacted some politicians. (Photo attachment)
- The Turkish occupation and its mercenaries seek through sleeper cells to destabilize the security and stability in Manbij in the framework of its efforts to occupy the city by moving sleeper cells that serve to spread terror and chaos among the people. The Internal Security Forces continue their efforts to neutralize and eliminate sleeping cells. (photo and video attachment).
The Turkish occupation contravenes the international conventions of the United Nations, The Hague Convention, the Fourth Geneva Convention and other international laws, especially after Resolution No. 2254 on Syria. The international and legal silence demonstrates that a green light has been granted to Turkey to practice violations in the occupied territories. (photo and video attachment).
- the member of the Central Committee of the Kurdish Democratic Party of Syria says that the wall built by Turkey to isolate Afrin is temporary and will not succeed in achieving what it aspires against the will of the peoples of the region and the strength of the democratic project in the north and east of Syria." (photo and video attachment).
- The head of Future Syria Party says that the fighting in north-west Syria "is the result of a crisis among the tripartite deals and under an agreement between the Syrian regime and Russia in the first place." (photo and video attachment).
- Kongra Star will set up a sit-in tent in Ahdath district of Al-Shahba district to support the hunger strike campaign at 12:00 (photo and video attachment).
- The families of the martyrs and detainees in the city of Aleppo condemn the Turkish authorities' practices against the mothers of the detainees. "Where are the human rights countries hiding when the mothers of the hunger strikers are suppressed in the Turkish streets?" (photo and video attachment).
- The Syrian Youth Union organize a demonstration in the city of Hasakah, denouncing the isolation imposed on Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan at 20:00 (photo and video attachment).