- Following up the resistance of the age in its second phase, and following up the situation of the people of Afrin resident in al-Shahba, and events and activities in support of the resistance to the era.
- Following up on the latest developments in the Turkish occupation army attacks on the territories of northern and eastern Syria and Başûr (southern Kurdistan) and the areas of legitimate defense, and the operations of the People’s Defense Forces against the Turkish occupation army.
- Ahmed Suleiman was subjected to the most severe forms of torture, which amounted to the fact that the Turkish occupation forces raped two girls before his eyes, but he remained steadfast and insisting on his decision, and eventually won. (Attached with photos and video).
Salih Kaddo said: "If the Turkish state is a rational state, and takes care of the interests of the Turkish people, they would follow the Turkish leader Ocalan's proposals." (Attached with photos and video).
- The joint chairman of the Democratic Society Movement’s Council in the Euphrates region, Abdul Rahman Dummer, said that the Turkish state will accept nothing but the occupation, because the Turkish government is based on the foundations of dictatorship and its goal to restore the glories of the Ottoman Empire. (Attached with photos and video).
- Kongra Star organizes a march in the framework of the council's campaign, starting from the roundabout of the International Martyrs to the shrine of the martyr Dalil Sarokhan in Qamishlo, at 17:00. (Attached with photos and video).