- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The Armenian component in Girê Spi/ Tal Abyad after liberation from Daesh breathed the air of freedom, and took a role in the management of the region and the rest of the components, and can in the midst of the democratic atmosphere of the canton practice their religious rituals freely in a church which was reopened recently after the presence of Daesh military headquarters. (Photo and video attachment).
- The people of al-Shadadi district of Al-Hasakah canton said that the people of northern and eastern Syria are the most deserving of the trial of Daesh mercenaries, because they have suffered from their practices and sacrificed their children to free the region from their abomination. (Photo and video attachment).
- The leadership of the Directorate of Women in al-Raqqa said that the resistance of the hunger strikers has achieved positive results on the ground: as the leader of the Kurdish people Abdullah Ocalan met with his lawyer and his family. (Photo and video attachment).
- A member of the Central Committee of the Kurdish Democratic Party of Syria, Mohammad Hamdoush stressed the need to convene a Kurdish national conference to unite the Kurdish class and establish a Kurdish reference to confront the occupation policy. (Photo and video attachment).
- Syrian opponent Aktham Naisse said that the European promises to the Autonomous Administration regarding participation in the Syrian political process is natural and cannot be overcome in solving the crisis. (photo attached).
Syrian blood has become dependent on the interests of the intervening forces in Syria, as is the case in the Syrian province of Idlib, which has become an arena for determining the strategic interests between Russia, Turkey and America, and the battles are begun once one of them would give the green light. (photo attached).