- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan.)
- On the occasion of the Kurdish Language Day, 15 May, the Committee for Democratic Community Education in Aleppo will organize a march for students, starting at the Alan Mohammed School in the eastern section, at 12:00 (photo and video attachment).
"The areas of northern and eastern Syria are safe and there is no need for the establishment of the safe area that Turkey is talking about." Al-Hamdan pointed out that Turkey's goal of establishing such a region is to loot the region's goods. (Photo and video attachment).
- North and East Syria's DAA has handed over 223 children and women to their governments, while the remaining 30,000 are still unclear. (Photo and video attachment).
- A politician noted that the main objective of the construction of the wall in Afrin is to obliterate the Kurdish identity and separate Afrin from its motherland Syria, and Erdogan seeks to eliminate the project of DAA calling for the democratic nation, because this project is a Syrian project that does not fit Turkish ambitions, assuring their party' rejection to the wall. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Revolutionary Youth Movement in the region of Afrin organizes an event marking the anniversary of the martyrdom of the struggler Mizgin in Serdem camp in al-Shahba canton at 12:00 (photo and video attachment).