- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The co-chair of the Department of Antiquities Hamid Nasser confirmed that the archaeological sites in Afrin canton were completely destroyed in addition to the excavations and theft. "A committee must be established to document the damage caused to archaeological sites," he added. (photo and video attached).
- The issue of the trial of Daesh mercenaries is an international issue, said the politician Sheikhmos Mousa, and called for the establishment of an international tribunal under the auspices of the international community in northern and eastern Syria to try Daesh mercenaries. (photo and video attached).
- A number of politicians held the Iraqi government and the government of Başûr responsible for the continuation of Turkish attacks on Başûr, which is part of the Federal State of Iraq. (photo and video attachment).
- During the International Forum on Daesh, it became clear that the case of Daesh is an international issue and solutions must be shared, as well as formation of an international tribunal to try mercenaries will also expose the relations of many countries with Daesh mercenaries. (picture).
- The Center for the Jineolojî Study (Women's Science) in Manbij launched the first summer camp for young women in a move aimed at creating a participatory lifestyle among women and raising the intellectual level. (photo and video attachment).
- The Democratic Youth Council of Syria holds its first conference, at the level of Syria, in the auditorium of the Cultural Center in Ghurayan district in Al-Hasakah city, with the participation of youth of all political parties and youth organizations inside Syria.
Society and life
- The People's Assembly in Serdem camp in al-Shahba canton will set up a park inside the camp to entertain thousands of displaced people as a result of the Turkish occupation to Afrin canton. (photo and video attached).