- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Thousands of people from northern and eastern Syria flock to the shrine of martyrs and mosques to perform Eid prayers on the occasion of Eid al-Adha. (accompanied with photos and videos.)
- A number of members of the Turkmen and Armenian components in the canton of Tel Abyad that they will not give up their land for the benefit of Turkey, and confirmed their rejection of repeated Turkish interventions on Syria(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- The co-chair of the Bar Association in al-Raqqa, Khalid Hassan, said that they are preparing to submit a petition to the International Criminal Court to deter the Turkish president from committing steps contrary to international law, regarding the threat to northern and eastern Syria Bar Association
- One of the elders of the Afadla clan Juma Al Owais from the northern Syrian town of Srin said that the Arab tribes in Syria condemn some people who sell their conscience in Turkish hotels, while he considered that the safe area Turkey is talking about will turn the north of the country into ruin(accompanied with photos and videos.)
The head of the Office for Displaced Persons and Refugees at the Social and Labor Agency for North and Eastern Syria, Shikhmus Ahmed, warned against any Turkish attack on the region, which would make it impossible to control the tens of thousands of mercenaries in the camps (accompanied with photos and videos.)
- The Islamic scholars stressed that the isolation imposed on the leader of the Kurdish people Abdullah Ocalan is contrary to the principles of Islam. (accompanied with photos and videos.)
- Othman Mahmud, from Soska village Tal Abyad canton, said that the Turkish state launches daily attacks on villages on the border and wants to displace the people(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- The draft political document of the Kurdistan National Congress Initiative affirms that Kurdish-Kurdish fighting is a national crime, Kurds must work for the success of the efforts of holding a national conference of Kurdistan that outlines the strategy of the Kurdish liberation struggle in the four parts, and that the liberation of Afrin is one of the priorities of the Kurdish people's struggle and political forces(accompanied with photos and videos.)