-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Following up the combing operations carried out by the Syrian Democratic Forces in al-Bagouz after liberating it completely from Daesh mercenaries.
- The families of the martyrs of Afrin who were martyred while participating in Kobani resistance against Daesh mercenaries called for the establishment of an international court in the city of Kobani to try the mercenaries detained by the Syrian Democratic Forces, while they said that the defeat of Daesh came thanks to the sacrifices of their children who defended their land and their people. (Photo and video attachment).
- Fighters from the Manbij Military Council who took part in the campaign to liberate Deir ez-Zor and who returned to their points of concentration again, carrying banners of victory, confirmed their readiness to liberate all occupied Syrian territories. (Photo and video attachment).
- Salih Demîcir, the Kurdish writer and journalist, said that the priority of US policy is focused on the American internal situation, which suffers from several crises, stressing that everyone in America wants to maintain the Kurdish ally within a comprehensive Syrian solution. (Photo and video attachment).
- The female members of Future Syria Party- branch of Afrin canton said that the solution of the Syrian crisis will begin with the exit of the Turkish occupation from the Syrian territory, calling on the countries of the world to continue to support Syrian Democratic Forces to eliminate terrorism once and for all. (Photo and video attachment).
- Kongra Star in Afrin will continue activities in solidarity with the campaign of hunger strikers, in protest of the isolation imposed on Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan. (photo and video attachment).
- A ceremony for the mother of Aweish, the mother of Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan, is organized at the Baki Khaddo Center for Culture and Art in the city of Kobani at 13:00 (photo and video attachment).
Society and life
- The absence of technocrats and observers turned the network of roads in the north and east of Syria into the network of geometrical holes: the square and rectangular and circular, amid promises of service projects at a cost of 42 billion SP will serve the service sector this year. (Photo and video attachment).