- Following up the resistance of the age in its second phase, and following up the situation of the people of Afrin resident in Shahba, and events and activities in support of the resistance to the era.
- Following up on the latest developments in the Turkish occupation army attacks on the territories of northern and eastern Syria and Başûr (southern Kurdistan) and the areas of legitimate defense, and the operations of the People Defense Forces against the Turkish occupation army.
- Different parts of the north and east of Syria are witnessing different activities on the first of September which marks the World Day of Peace. (Attached with photos and videos)
- A tribal forum will be held in the Euphrates region under the slogan "No to Turkish threats to northern and eastern Syria, Yes to a safe Syria" in the village of Tanhoza at 10:00. (Attached with photos and video)
- The tribal elders of Al-Shahba canton noted that Abdullah Ocalan through his latest letter “contributes to the establishment of a political solution away from the war in northern and eastern Syria,” and stressed that they are happy to receive greetings from Ocalan. (Attached with photos and video)
- The head of the Future Syria Party, Ibrahim Al-Kaftan, stressed the need to sit at the dialogue table and stop the wars and bloodshed in general. (Attached with photos and video)
- As the whole world celebrates the World Day of Peace, the Turkish state in turn violates all international human rights and conventions, and violates the boundaries between states and the principles of international peace agreed upon by the countries of the world, where murder, displacement, occupation, massacres and heinous war crimes have been committed and are being committed today against peoples in northern and eastern Syria. (Attached with photo)
- Secretary of the Kurdish Democratic Party-Syria and General Coordinator of the Union of Kurdish Forces noted that Turkey is serious in its threats regarding the areas of northern and eastern Syria, and aim to end the Kurdish presence in Syria, and stressed the need for all Kurdish parties to take Turkish threats seriously and to move towards the unity of the Kurdish rank. (Attached with photos and video)