- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Syrian Democratic Forces reveal in a statement at the Martyr Birusk Academy in Al-Shadadi area the results of the second combing campaign that was launched to eliminate Daesh cells in rural Deir ez-Zor at 13:00 (photo and video attachment).
- The Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries continue the series of violations and crimes against the people of Afrin, and the escalation of the violations during the month of May, while the fate of 1100 abducted from the people of Afrin is unknown. (Photo and video attachment).
- The residents of ad-Darbasiya area demanded that the Syrian regime and international organizations take position on the wall built by the Turkish occupation in Afrin, pointing out that the wall aims to kill all the components living in Afrin and targets the democratic nation project and brotherhood of peoples. (Photo and video attachment).
- The politician Mahmod Sida said that the directives of the Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan are clear and the only solution for spreading peace and resolving the Syrian crisis and the Middle East. (Photo and video attachment).
- Many parties hostile to the aspirations of the peoples of northern and eastern Syria, and especially the Turkish occupation state, seek to destabilize the liberated areas by moving their sleeper cells, especially in the city of Manbij. However, the internal security forces with the direct support of the people managed to thwart these schemes. (Photo and video attachment).
- Through its many campaigns to reach a large number of women who have been subjected to violence, Sara Organization to Fight Violence Against Women has worked hard to help women as much as possible. (Photo and video attachment).