- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Following up the combing operations carried out by the Syrian Democratic Forces in al-Bagouz after liberating it completely from Daesh mercenaries.
- The commander of al-Bab Military Council Jamal Abu Jumaa said that the Turkish occupation and its so-called "Euphrates Shield" mercenaries intensified their shelling and targeting the villages of liberated al-Bab since the declaration of the victory over Daesh, stressing that Turkey and mercenaries aim to ruin the joy of victory and support sleeping cells to destabilize security and stability in the north and eastern Syria. (Photo and video attachment).
- The writer and political activist Ali al-Amin al-Swed said that the Turkish occupation will put its hand on Idlib governate, noting that the Syrians' unity only guarantees restoring the rights of the Syrian people in life and freedom, saying that the Syrian Democratic Forces have a golden opportunity to lead the current phase and the restructuring of Syria on democratic grounds and decentralized rule. (Photo and video attachment).
- There are 26,000 women in al-Hol camp in al-Hasakah canton. There are 36 humanitarian organizations and societies, but they are ignoring the status of Daesh families. The most important thing is that the ideas planted in these families are very dangerous. (Photo and video attachment).
- Yazidi women from Afrin canton reported that Daesh mercenaries committed the worst crimes and violations against Yazidi women and demanded the establishment of an international court on the land of northeastern Syria to hold them accountable. (Photo and video attachment).
Culture and art
These are the songs of the women... Olive Poems... Rosalyn, with these titles and words wrote poets hundreds of poems describing the resistance and women, and received several honorary awards from the magazine of poetry and literature in Rojava. (Photo and video attachment).
- In solidarity with the hunger strikers and denouncing the isolation imposed on the Kurdish people's leader Abdullah Ocalan, the Revolutionary Youth Movement- Afrin branch organized a solidarity activity with their resistance at 14:00 in al-Shahba canton (attached to pictures and video).
Society and life
- The heavy rain this year seems to be turning from grace, as every year, into a curse, starting to cause substantial financial losses if this is the case. (Photo and video attachment).