- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Following up the combing operations carried out by the Syrian Democratic Forces in al-Bagouz after liberating it completely from Daesh mercenaries.
Dêrik residents bid farewell martyr Maher Amed, Amara Rojhilat and Guneş Botan to their final resting place at the shrine of Martyr Xebat Dêrik 14:00 (photo and video attachment).
- Residents of the city of Al-Hasakah, bid farewell three martyrs in the shrine of the Martyr Dijwar in the village of Dawoudia, at 12:30 (video and video attachment).
- The Interfaith Forum in Aleppo will open the Al-Istiqama Mosque in the Ashrafieh district after it was destroyed by the mercenaries of the Turkish occupation army years ago, at 14.00. (Photo and video attachment).
- Informed sources revealed that a meeting was held between the Turkish intelligence and leaders of the so-called Kurdish National Council (ENKS), in which the Turkish intelligence requested the latter to send periodic reports to it while ENKS called for Turkish support and acceptance of a symbolic force from the so-called Peshmerga Roj in Afrin, but their last request was rejected. (photo attachment).
- Violations by the Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries increase against the people of the villages of the Sherawa district during the months of March and April, where they intensified the shelling on the villages, which led to the martyrdom and injury of a number of civilians, while the residents affirm that they are steadfast and this will not shake their resolve to continue the resistance until the liberation of Afrin from the occupiers. (Photo and video attachment).
- The survival of mercenaries for more than two years in the city of al-Raqqa and its countryside, whose "alleged capital" was a dark black era, the people of the region passed through. The story of the family of Ghosun Mohammed al-Khalaf and the family of Ali al-Hasan embodies the darkness in which the people of the region lived. (Photo and video attachment).
- Salam Hussein said that the Syrian crisis is a political crisis "and necessitates neutralizing military options that have distorted the beginning of peaceful mobility," pointing out that "the areas of north and east of Syria is the way to end the Syrian crisis after the eradication of terrorism," stressing that the Syrian dialogue and the drafting of a new constitution for the country is the only solution to ending the political and military conflict. (Photo and video attachment).
At the age of 50, after having had the chance and returned to school, citizen Alif Rashid achieved her dream after she thought it could not be achieved. (Photo and video attachment).