- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan.)
- SDF commander said that there are three sides that target their forces and try to undermine them. They are all Daesh through their sleeper cells, and the mercenaries of the Euphrates shield through the remnants of al-Nusra, and the regime and Iran through their agents in the region. Noting Daesh launched nearly 180 attacks over the past month, all failed. (Photo and video attachment). (Photo and video attachment).
- Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Rashid said that the Syrian Clan' Forum came out with the results which all the Syrian parties could not reach. "We are not traitors, we are not mercenaries, we are patriots, our aim is to protect our land, read the statement of the forum realistically and carefully," he said.
- The leaders of the Arab tribes participating in the meeting of Syrian Clans' Forum noted the results of their meeting were fruitful and in the interest of the Syrian people and serve them, stressing that the strength of the Syrian people lies in the unity of the row and the strong will that embodied in practice the elimination of Daesh mercenaries. (Photo and video attachment).
- Sheikhs and elders of the tribes of Raqqa called for the establishment of an international court to hold mercenaries accountable for those detained by Syrian Democratic Forces in the north and east of Syria and pose a great threat to the region. (Photo and video attachment).
- The representative of the Tuareg women and the Tamazight civil activist in Libya described the resistance of Leila Guven as legendary, pointing out that the resistance of Kurdish women is recognized by the world and said: "Our cause is one and our enemy is one. We have to strengthen the relations and take the experience from others to confront all oppressive policies against us." (Photo and video attachment).
Society and Life
- Ramadan drinks and foods vary from one region to another, but Manbij and its countryside have its own character, which can be distinguished by the markets. Some vendors rely on popular Ramadan food and drinks as a seasonal source to earn a living. (Photo and video attachment).