- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The Syrian Democratic Council holds a meeting of the Syrian clans and tribes in the area of Ain Issa at 11:00. (Photo and video attachment).
- The people of al-Shahba canton say that Turkey's construction of the partition wall around Afrin was aimed at cutting it off Syria, describing Russia and Syrian regime's silence as referring to the signs of a new agreement with Turkey by handing them Idlib with formal battles in return for cutting Afrin off and annexing it to Turkey. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Christians and Muslims and Yazidis of al-Jazeera canton need to unite all components in the north and east of Syria, and not be dragged behind Daesh ideas to create strife between communities and religions. Stressing that Daesh was and still to the present day a danger to all mankind and not on the region or religion or component in particular. (Photo and video attachment).
- A member of the general administration of the Democratic Union Party (PYD) Ahmed Khoja said that the goal of building a wall around Afrin is to divide the Syrian lands. "The Syrian crisis will not be solved as long as Turkey occupies parts of its territory," he said. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Free Woman Association provides care for orphaned children who have lost their families in the war on all social, psychological and cultural aspects. (Photo and video attachment).