- Following up the resistance of the age in its second phase, and following up the situation of the people of Afrin resident in al-Shahba, and events and activities in support of the resistance to the age.
- Following up on the latest developments in the Turkish occupation army attacks on the territories of northern and eastern Syria and Başûr (southern Kurdistan) and the areas of legitimate defense, and the operations of the People Defense Forces against the Turkish occupation army.
- Lawyers of Afrin canton in Shahba canton noted that the severe isolation on the leader Abdullah Ocalan aims to prevent the leader from developing solutions for the Middle East. They appealed to human rights organizations to highlight their role. (Attached with photos and video).
- The Turkish state continues its threats against northern and eastern Syria. The threats come within the framework of the understanding of the border security mechanism in an effort to consolidate the occupation in the region. The propaganda promoted by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan about settlements can be read in this context. (Attached with photos and video).
- A Syriac writer criticized the United Nations for ignoring the involvement of the Autonomous Administration of northern and eastern Syria in the process of drafting the constitution, saying, "The United Nations should invite those who maintained the territorial integrity of Syria, and fight mercenaries and not those who sponsor terrorism."
- The Economy of Women is organizing the first wheat festival in Qamishlo district in the greenhouses east of Tirbe Spiyê at 16:00. (Attached with photos and video).
Society and Life
- The completion rates of service projects at the level of the Autonomous Administration areas during the third quarter reached almost 70%, with a budget of 7 billion and 400 million Syrian pounds, while the competent body faced two main problems during its work, according to the joint chairman of the Commission. (Attached with photos and videos).
- Afrin students in al-Shahba suffer from difficult conditions during their study during the new school year. In addition to the lack of school supplies, students are forced to sit on the floor instead of school seats. However, the students stress that they should complete their education and challenge the occupation in imposing its policies until returning to their schools in Afrin. (Attached with photos and video).
- The Health Authority in Al-Jazira Region is preparing to lay the foundation of the first medical center for the treatment of cancer patients (malignant tumors) in Qamishlo city, in a step that is the second of its kind after the opening of the Heart and Eye Hospital in Qamishlo, which eased the burdens of the city's people as well as al-Jazeera region in general. (Attached with photos and video).