-Following up the events that north and east of Syria are witnessing.
-Following up the events and activities that north and east of Syria are witnessing.
- The management of Gire Spi/Tal Abyad displaced camp is preparing to begin the second phase of the construction of the camp, after the camp's capacity has been halted amid increasing influx of families.
- The Democratic Union Party (PYD) continues its eighth conference at Aram Dekran Centre for Culture and Art in Rumilan, on its second and final day, at 9:00 p.m. (photo and video attached)
- The council of Shirawa district reading a statement to the public regarding the shelling Shirawa villages at Al A'awda camp at 12:00 p.m. (photos and video attached).
-The official spokesman of the Al-A'agedat clan in Deir ez-Zor city, Suleiman al-Khalaf, stressed his rejected any external interference and demanded that the Syrian-Syrian dialogue under international guarantees with the participation of all components. ( photos and videos attached )
- people of Afrin canton of Arab, Kurd and Turkmen said that the Turkish occupation is pursuing a policy aimed at spreading the division between the components of the Syrian people, but they stressed that the attacks of the occupation and its policy increase the interdependence and brotherhood among the components of the region. (Attached with photos and video).
-Mohamed Tel Karama, a member of the Academy of Democratic Society, praised the role of the Leader Abdullah Ocalan and his ideas in achieving democracy and defending the rights of oppressed peoples, and promoting the principle of coexistence between all components. (Attached with photos and video).
- The management of Gire Spi /Tal Abyad displaced camp is preparing to begin the second phase of the construction of the camp, after the camp's capacity has been halted amid increasing influx of families. (Attached with photos and video).
- - Member of the political Bureau of the Kurdish Democratic Progressing Party, Mustafa Hanifi said that the Kurdish National Council ( KNC ) has to review itself, that came in a comment on the meeting between the delegation of KNC with the foreign Minister of Turkey, Mavlut Cavusoglu. ( photos and videos attached )
--Shahouz Hassan explained that the Rojava Revolution has become an example for the Kurdish national unity. PYD has established the national unity among the components of northeastern Syria and delivered the voice of the region's people to the world through their diplomatic meetings diplomacy at the last stage.( Attached with photos and videos)