Follow-up of the events in the regions of northern and eastern Syria.
- Follow-up events and activities in northern and eastern Syria.
- Al-Darbasiyah sub-district council is organizing a demonstration condemning the isolation imposed on leader Ocalan at 15:00, (attached photos and video).
- Intermittent clashes with heavy weapons have been taking place for nearly a week between the mercenary factions of the Turkish occupation in the countryside of Tal Tamr, while a source noted that the cause of the clashes is disputes over stolen goods and the looting of civilian property. (attached with pictures and video).
- People of Al-Shaddadi district explained that their unity and coexistence in northern and eastern Syria under the roof of the democratic nation is the secret of success. Their main goal is to liberate the areas occupied by Turkey and its mercenaries. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The Co-chair of the Education Authority said that the number of students during the first day of the school day exceeded 822,000 students, within 4,092 schools, revealing the measures taken by the authority to prevent the outbreak of the Coronavirus among students. ( Attached with pictures and video).
- The Co-chair of the Education Authority said that the number of students during the first day of the school day exceeded 822,000 students, within 4,092 schools, revealing the measures taken by the authority to prevent the outbreak of the Covid-19 among students. ( Attached with pictures and video).
- Salih Muslim said that the attacks of the Turkish occupation state will lead to fueling the civil war, and that this war is targeting the Kurdish meteors, and added: “It is possible that the Turkish state will once again advance bloodshed and try to exterminate the Kurdish people, but this will lead to the collapse of the Turkish state. ". (Attached with pictures and video).
- Armenian journalist and diplomat, Hamo Muscovian, said that Turkey is seeking, from its intervention in the Armenian-Azerbaijani crisis, to intervene in the Caucasus and beyond the Caspian Sea, to form the so-called dream of the "Greater Toran", stressing that Turkey is using Syrian mercenaries to achieve its dreams. ( Attached with pictures and video).
- The Secretary General of the Arab Parliamentary Initiative, Jamal Bouhasan, said that Erdogan's ambitions to restore the influence of the defunct Ottoman Empire are the most serious threat to Arab national security, and called on the international community to assume its responsibilities towards Turkey's occupation of the lands of neighboring countries. (Attached with pictures and video)
- The Women's Council in the Democratic Union Party is preparing to hold its second conference under the slogan “By organizing and pioneering free women, we defeat the occupation and entrench self-management to ensure a democratic Syria,” to discuss broad issues related to political women and how to empower women politically. Attached (with pictures and video).