Follow-up of the events in the northern and eastern regions of Syria.
- Follow-up events and activities in northern and eastern Syria.
- Kongra Star will hold a seminar under the title, "Together for the Better at the Jar Gila restaurant in Derik, at 09:00 (attached with photos and video).
- The Yazidi House in Al-Jazeera region is organizing a seminar to introduce the Yazidi religion, in the city of Qamishlo, at 14:00. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The Kurdish poet and researcher Lori Tal Dari said: “The unity and agreement strengthen the role of the components against Turkish ambitions and their supporters in northern and eastern Syria, and he said: “Agreement will be an impenetrable barrier to all conspiracies.” (Attached Pictures and video).
- Clerics emphasized that unity is sufficient to solve all outstanding issues. They emphasized that the experience of the Autonomous Administration in northern and eastern Syria and breaking the thorn of ISIS is one of the fruits of the unity of the components. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The Turkish occupation mercenaries have intensified their measures aimed at ending the Syrian identity in the occupied Syrian areas, from demographic change and imposing the Turkish currency to issuing personal cards, all of which are practices that the Syrian activist and opposition figure Badr Mansour sees as a Turkish operation in preparation for the annexation of these areas to Turkey.
- A number of the martyrs' families in the city of Kobane stressed the need for "every free Kurd in the four parts of Kurdistan to support the heroic resistance shown People defense fighters in Haftanin," and emphasized that "every resistance was martyred in Haftanin as if he was martyred in Kobane." (Attached with photos and video ").
- In a dangerous step, the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) brought heavy weapons to the vicinity of Peshkhabur opposite the Semalka border crossing with Rojava, in addition to establishing military outposts and military fortifications.
- The director of the Kurd Without Borders Center believes that the Damascus government is evading dialogue under Iranian-Turkish pressure, and Russia is trying to time-consume until the results of the American elections are known.
- After sending Syrian mercenaries to Libya and Yemen to fight on their behalf, sources for our agency revealed that Turkey had sent 275 mercenaries to Azerbaijan after training them in occupied Afrin. In this context, researchers believe that Turkey wants to establish an Islamic emirate in the region, "and these mercenaries will be the nucleus of a more violent and extremist organization than Al Qaeda and ISIS. "
- The coordinator of the Kongra Star in Al-Hasakah province said that the people's rallying around the freedom movement made the hostile state work to eliminate it by various means in the personality of the leader Abdullah Ocalan, with the aim of continuing crises in the Middle East. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The young women of Kobane denounced the violations of the Turkish state in the occupied territories, and emphasized their stand against the occupation and its policy, and that the campaign they announced would be a response to the violations of the Turkish state. (Attached with pictures and video).