- Follow up the events in the northeast of Syria.
- Follow-up events and activities and events in the northeast of Syria.
- Leaders and fighters from the Al-Egeidat tribe in Deir ez-Zor explained that they joined the Syrian Democratic Forces for liberating the region from the mercenaries. They also confirmed that they know that there are different parties trying to ignite the fire of sedition and that they will stand in their face. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The sheikhs and notables of Al-Raqqa clans condemned the assassinations of sheikhs in the Deir ez-Zor region. They emphasized that such assassinations are fueled by external agendas to target the Autonomous Administration project and the brothers of the peoples of northern and eastern Syria.
- After years of war and destruction, Aleppo recovers and returns to its historical authenticity, and its economic and commercial importance. (Photo and video attached).
- The Co-chair of the Democratic Society Movement (TEV-DEM) in Al-Hasakah explained that the aim of the Turkish occupation is to exterminate the Kurdish people and sow discord among the components of the region, noting that the people of northern Syria are aware of the Turkish special war. (Photo and video attached).
- The Republic of Egypt is witnessing a new electoral entitlement with the first elections for the Senate since its approval in the Egyptian constitution on August 11 and 12, by direct secret ballot, so that the results will be announced on August 19 in the Official Gazette, and voting will take place under strict health measures to prevent the spread of a virus Corona. (Photo and video attached).
- The Center for Research and Protection of Women's Rights is a non-profit, legal, civil, women's center that works to support and empower women and help them obtain their rights through the preparation of research, awareness-raising training, and documentation of violations committed against them and defending them. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Culture and art After its liberation from the chauvinistic culture of the Ba'ath Party, the cultural reality continues to live in a random state, despite the establishment of many cultural institutions in the Kobani district, and their enjoyment of complete freedom, intellectuals believe that cultural institutions should fulfill their responsibility in building a true cultural base and caring for the younger generations. (Attached with pictures and video).