- Following-up the events in northeastern Syria.
- Following-up the events and activities in northeastern Syria.
- An official in the Autonomous Administration of the North and East of Syria criticized the World Health Organization approach and its proximity to the components of northern and eastern Syria and pointed to the continued attempts by NE administration to obtain advanced medical support against the Coronavirus. ( attached with photos and videos )
- The concerned authorities pointed out that one of the most important milestones of success for the distance education is the cooperation between the teaching staff and households. According to the organizers, the process will focus on scientific subjects, Kurdish, Arabic and English languages, and the literary ones in the three stages of education, according to the available potentials. ( attached with photos and videos )
-Since the beginning of the Coronavirus crisis, analyses have been flowing incessantly on the future of the "capitalist" world order and the reality it has created for the peoples of the world, all of which have agreed that "the world order after the Coronavirus is unlike before".( attached with photos and videos )
Society and Life
- The people municipality and the supply committee in Al-Shaddadi area are working to provide services and monitor shops under the curfew in northern and eastern Syria. (Attached with photos and video).
- The people municipality Kobane continues to work on the completion of the flood drainage project in its third phase in the martyr Serhad neighborhood, as the municipality is in the process of completing it within the next few months. (Attached with photos and video).
- Qamishlo canton people believe that social solidarity is the best weapon to face the crisis caused by the Coronavirus, through some initiatives they launch, such as exempting tenants and shopkeepers from paying rent due to the curfew. (Attached with photos and video).